Thursday, September 13, 2012

Let's Try This Again.

Well, I think I'm back to blogging. Why have I been gone? Primarily because the things I have been thinking about were non-bloggable. No, I haven't had a crisis of faith or ill-health. Just somethings can't be processed publicly and that is what I do when I blog. (Is is also why I sometimes get into trouble when I blog. :) ) Also, things in the parish have required a lot more of my energy over the last year or so. Things haven't slowed down, but I think I am dealing with them better.

So, I think I am back and hope to be posting more. More about the faith, guns, politics, zombies and horror movies, and science fiction and fantasy. Oh, and whatever else my squirrel-adled mind is attracted to. You are welcome to come along. However, please remember that this is my blog. If you don't like it, find something else to read.
blog comments powered by Disqus