Tuesday, July 03, 2012

I Have Been Ignorantly Rednecked Memed.

11 Questions for my friends:

1. Do you cut your sandwiches into squares or triangles?




Neither, I eat them whole.

2.  Do you know Beethoven as one of the worlds greatest composers, or as a big dog in a rather ordinary children's movie.

Composer. Just listened to his Ninth Symphony on a bike ride last week.

3.  What color is your toothbrush? And, is your toothbrush interchangeable with your spouses?  With their full knowledge and consent?

White and fortunately the Church doesn't need a toothbrush.

4.  Do you stir your coffee right to left or left to right?  And do you ding your spoon on the edge of the cup until the rest of the family screams blue murder?


Why would I stir coffee? Adding stuff to coffee is wrong.

5.  Do you ever wear odd socks?  And if you do, do you always start the day by saying you hope you don't die today?

No, I don't and I don't engage in superstitions, knock on wood.

6. Is perspicacious part of your vocabulary?

No.


7.  What was Donatello before he became a world famous Ninja Turtle?

An ordinary pet turtle who was flushed down the crapper.

8.  Does your exerciser regime challenge more than your wii controller muscles?  

Upper body no. Lower body yes.

9. Do you laugh hysterically at your own jokes?  At confession?


No. And I restrain myself, though I am severely tempted during some peoples confessions.

10.  What are the names of Donald Duck's nephews?

Huey, Dewey and Louie--the same names as the robots in "Silent Running".

11.  And, lastly, for fans of the brilliant Charles Schultz, have you ever had occasion to call any of your children "Pigpen"?

No children. That's my story and I am sticking to it.
blog comments powered by Disqus