Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Index Of Forbidden Songs (Gather, Pt. V).


As hard as it is to believe, I have a mountain bike and enjoy riding it. But, I haven't since I moved to St. James. Well, a generous parishioner and bike nut tuned it up for me and I have been riding for a bit. Now, don't ever let anyone tell you that you never forget how to ride a bike. Yesterday, I took a tumble down the mountain side. Flipped five time resulting in a minor case of road rash, some scrapes and cuts, and some cracked ribs. And so, if I am a little too un/charitable in this installment, blame the pain and humiliation. (But, I am going riding again today.)

Numbers 551-600:

558-Lift Up Your Hearts: C
569-Thanks Be to You: HH
573-Table Prayer: DO. Can you say altar?
580-Creating God: H. God revealed Himself as Father, Son, and Spirit not as Creator, Redeemer, Sustainer.
585-Song over the Waters: HH
588-Blest Are You: HH
593-We Remember: HH, DTD, NAU, H. "We" do not recreate Your love. He makes His continuing love present to us. And don't get me started on the bread and wine to share a meal stuff.

C=Castrated, DO= Dubious Orthodoxy, DMWP=Don't Mess With Perfection, DS=Dan Schutte, DTD=Done To Death, EP=Ex-Priest, G=Germanophobic, H=Heretical, HH=Haugen&Haas, HL=Hella Lame, LC=Leftist Crap, NAU=Not About Us, SIGV=Singing In God's Voice(i. e. we are not God, SWTR= Stick With The Rite, TMV=Too Many Verses, WIG=Where is God?
blog comments powered by Disqus