Saturday, August 06, 2011

Index Of Forbidden Songs (Music Issue, Pt. VII).

(Don't like what I have to say in these posts? Fine. I don't mind hearing other reasoned opinions, but insults and slurs will not be tolerated. This is my house--one does not enter and insult me and mine.)

Numbers 601-650

601-Let Heaven Rejoice: C
604-Lord Of The Dance: DO, HL, DTD, SIGV. (I can't say more than previous comments about this one.)
605-Join In The Dance: DS
613-Companions On The Journey: EP, DO
616-They'll Know We Are Christians: DTD
617-We Are Many Parts: HH, DTD
627-Give Thanks To The Lord: DS
629- All My Days: DS
634-I Have Loved You: SIGV
637-Lord Of Glory: DTD, HL (Superman?)
639-Isaiah 49: EP, SIGV
642-Morning Has Broken: DTD (The former Cat Stevens ruined this.)


C=Castrated, DO= Dubious Orthodoxy, DMWP=Don't Mess With Perfection, DS=Dan Schutte, DTD=Done To Death, EP=Ex-Priest, G=Germanophobic, H=Heretical, HH=Haugen&Haas, HL=Hella Lame, LC=Leftist Crap, NAU=Not About Us, SIGV=Singing In God's Voice(i. e. we are not God, TMV=Too Many Verses, WIG=Where is God?
blog comments powered by Disqus