Sunday, March 21, 2010

Text Of The Telegram I Am Sending Stupak.


Dear Sir,
Words cannot express my disappointment, revulsion, and disgust at your new position on the Health Care legislation. To believe that an executive order changes the anti-life nature of the legislation marks you as a fool or a liar or, more likely both. While I am not a constituent of yours, I will making it my mission to see you voted out of office. I will donate the maximum contribution to your opponent, whoever it might be. You had the opportunity to be an example of integrity and courage and to lead your party out of the wasteland, but instead revealed yourself as a gutless hack.

Update: Ok, it seems telegrams are passe. I will try to fax it.

Update: Daniel Benishek, MD is running against Spelunker Bart.
blog comments powered by Disqus