Friday, March 19, 2010

New Item On My Travel Itenary.

This May a young man from my parish is graduating from Annapolis and I am going back for a few days to be in attendance. (Jake got his first choice of assignment too: Marine aviation. He will be flying copters for the Corp.) The plan is to do a few other things too: taking in the Smithsonian especially the new Air and Space annex, visiting the Marine museum at Quantico, saying a Mass at the National Shrine, and maybe a trip up to Gettysburg.

I may have discovered something else to do. SondraK, slayer of Lympians and mistress of Corgyn, points out that ex-Catholic and reason for celibacy #34 Cindy Sheehan is camped out on the Mall. I may have to stop in and pay Cindy a visit. For some time I have wanted to ask her if she has ever thought about what her son would think of what she is doing. (I suspect he would not be pleased.)
blog comments powered by Disqus