Thursday, November 05, 2009

Playing The Matchmaker.

For those of you who don't know, I have bi-ritual faculties in the Maronite Rite. I am also told that there is a custom among the Maronites of priests helping their young people find spouses. In other words, being a matchmaker. (In fact, two of my parishioners, Paul and Michelle, parents of the Simonettes, were 'introduced' through the good offices of Abuna Decker.) I have this image in my mind of a song that goes something like, "Matchpriest, Matchpriest, find me a man...."

And so eligible Catholic guys out there (Barneso are you listening?), let me introduce you to Kat from Carolina also known as the Crescat. Here is a pretty (look at the profile picture), smart, conservative, funny, and faith-filled woman. In addition to being a cubicle-dweller during the day, she is training as a nurse in the evening. No bon-bon eating slacker here. (And no she isn't an Alice from Dilbert.) Heck, she even likes fire. Why else would she set her backyard on fire.

So gentlemen, head on over to The Crescat and introduce yourself.
blog comments powered by Disqus