Saturday, August 02, 2008

10 Things I Want To See In Action.



Kit, Esq. has tagged me with the "10 things I want to see in action" Meme. (And very creatively I might add.) Here they are in no particular order, but please keep in mind that: I am a pyro, grew up around Marines, and collect Imperial German memerobilia.


1. An Atomic Explosion. (Film just doesn't cut it. I want to see the real thing. No not used on anyone, just a demonstration. I think they should set one off above ground every ten years for both entertainment and to remind folks of how destructive they are.)


2. A Full-Broadside From An Iowa Class Battleship. (Again, film doesn't cut it. And if it should happen to be directed at the GTU in Berkeley, well....)


3. The Paleolithic Papist On His Heretic Worshiper Tour. (I especially look forward to the LA Congress, the Diocese of Rochester, St. Joan of Arc Minneapolis, St. Sabina Chicago, and the next Poncho Gal Coven.)

4. The Inquisition. (Old School version.)

5. A Real Crusade. (That way the Muslims will know the difference.)

6. An Ordinary Form Mass Celebrated With The Unadulterated Vox Clara Translation.

7. Papal Tiara, Sedia Gestatoria, and Flabellum. (Can someone tell me how their retirement has actually improved papal ceremonies? Rhetorical question.)

8. Instruction on Certain Questions Regarding the Collaboration of the Lay Faithful in the Sacred Ministry of the Priest.

9. Redemptionis Sacramentum.

10. SPORE!

Tagged are the Tara-ist at Loved Sinner and DGD & Company at The Sci-Fi Catholic.

blog comments powered by Disqus