Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Chapter Of Embarrassment.

One common feature of the monastic life is the Chapter of Faults during which the monks publicly confess their short-comings to their confreres. I have decided to publicly confess some potentially embarrassing facts about myself.

1. The first time I voted in a presidential election, I voted for **cough** Walter Mondale **cough**. What can I say. I was young, stupid, and Democratic (which is all pretty much the same thing.)

2. When they were first popular, I was convinced that The Village People were straight.

3. I prefer Gothic Vestments (the real thing, not hippy ponchos) to Fiddle-Backs.

4. I think Janeane Garofalo and Susan Saranwrap are good actresses. (I just wish they would live in a cave the rest of the time.)

5. John Paul II's philosophical writings give me headaches.
blog comments powered by Disqus