Friday, July 18, 2008

6 Things About Me That, While Unremarkable, You Probably Don't Want To Know.

Deacon Scott Evil has tagged me with the 6 unremarkable things meme. This requires that:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged me.
2. Mention the rules on my blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of mine.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. (Consider yourself tagged if you wish.)
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged. (Don't want to.)

Well here they are:

1. I prefer to eat pizza with a spoon. First, I eat the topping, then I eat the crust. Don't know why I do.

2. The ringtones on my cell phone are "Tubular Bells (The Exorcist)" and "Deutchland Uber Alles.".

3. I saw each of the first five Star Trek movie on opening day. (No, I wasn't dressed like a Klingon, but I wish I was.)

4. I have seen every movie made by Boris Karloff post-Frankenstein.

5. I go postal if someone ring the doorbell multiple times (i. e. staccato knock).

6. While in college, I won $20 at a party by eating a milk-bone dog biscuit covered in horseradish sauce. (I should also mention that in junior high I ate a Styrofoam bowl for $5.)
blog comments powered by Disqus