Thursday, February 14, 2008

Name Meme (Part 1).

Karen the Gem tagged me with the name meme. Unfortunately, I have three middle names; the one I was given at birth as well as my baptismal and confirmation names. I will post each one.

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.) [OK, I am going to ignore this one. Don't want to make peeps angry before the Catholic Blog Awards.]

Middle Name #1 is John. (This was also my dad's middle name.)

J-June, the month during which I was born. (Three weeks late BTW.)
O-Orthometer, the name of this blog. (So, a cheap and easy answer.)
H-Harriette, the name of the parakeet I owned as a child. (Her mate was Seymour. Don't let children name pets!)
N-Nautical, hey I own a sailboat and live in the middle of the desert.
blog comments powered by Disqus