Friday, December 28, 2007

Do Not Confuse Benny Hill with Benny Hinn



Which is exactly what I did a few years ago. I was checking the TV listings for something to watch late at night. I saw what I thought was Benny Hill at and thought to myself, "There that's the ticket!" Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be a televangelist. The Divine Miss Argent tells us the Pastor Hinn and some of his prosperity gospel buddies are under investigation by the Senate. I hope they also take steps to ensure that no one else gets a Hinn when they want a Hill.
Click here for a video of Hinn set to Hill music. (Zuccetto spin to the ever creative Vincenzo.)
(Benny Hill Trivia: Benny Hill was the Toymaker in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, which itself was amazingly enough from a book written by James Bond author Ian Fleming.)
blog comments powered by Disqus