Monday, July 30, 2007

Family Style Meme

(Violently stolen from BMP at Christus Vincit)

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, I share the same middle name with my dad.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? The last time I banged my shin into a pew
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, no one can read it. Tis why I print.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Dry salami.
DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yup - hundreds (Everyone I baptize.)
IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? No, I am too mean.
DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yah think?
DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, yanked with the adnoids right before my 8th birthday.
WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO!
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Bran.
DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? only if I have to to get em off.
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Hey, stop talking about my breath.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cherry Garcia. (Yes, I eat commie ice cream.)
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether or not they are armed.
RED OR PINK? Red.
WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Sound of my own voice when it is recorded.
WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Maternal grandmother.
WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown topsiders and black dockers. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Nutri-system granola bar.
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Noel, the conure.
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple (hmmmmm, purple--drool.)
FAVORITE SMELLS? Sagebrush after a rainstorm.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A lady who called for Mass times.
FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball, hockey, fencing.
HAIR COLOR? Brown.
EYE COLOR? Brown.
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, lasik.
FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza.
SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies with happy endings.
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray.
SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, I hate heat.
HUGS OR KISSES? No.
FAVORITE DESSERT? Bread Pudding.
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The House of Caine.
WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't use one.
WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? CSI: Miami.
FAVORITE SOUND? Bells. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Early Beatles. The Stones are too ugly.
WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy.
DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Useless Trivia. (Someday I will be on Jeopardy.)
WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Southern Utah.
blog comments powered by Disqus