Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Che engraved on the back window of a car


Yesterday, I snuck off to the movies in the afternoon. I saw Pirates II. It was a fun movie, but certainly darker than the first one. As I was driving home, I spied a car with a dead commie engraved on the back window. It is a good thing that I am a priest, otherwise an incident of vandalism would certainly have occurred. Window + Tire Iron = Restoration of the Order of Nature.

I don't get why people would want to have a t-shirt, let alone a rear car window, with a picture of this murderer on it. Why not have Hitler, Stalin, or even bin Ladin? They also promoted evil, anti-human ideologies, but they were more successful.

Remember, as a t-shirt I once saw said, "Commie Ain't Cool".

(On a related matter, I once stopped in a mall in Salt Lake to get lunch and ended up parking by a car with a "Meat is Murder" sticker. I ended up buying an extra burger at A&W and leaving it on his hood. I did, however, put down some napkins first.)
blog comments powered by Disqus