Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pilgrimage

Yesterday I packed myself into a fifteen passenger van with my friends the Qs (wont even try to spell their name) and journeyed 70 miles north to the fabled city of Preston, Idaho. While there I ate a large order of tattertots and toured sights from Napoleon Dynamite. This is a movie you either love or hate. I found it hysterical especially due to the Mormon culture permeating the movie. Anyway, we saw Napoleon's house, Preston Senior High School, and Uncle Rico's van. On the way home, I bought some Utah State Lottery tickets. (Utah joke. We don't have a lottery, so most folks go to Idaho for tickets.) *Sigh* I didn't win the $125,000,000 (said in best vox Dr. Evil). What would I have bought if I had won? Well that will be the subject of a future post.
blog comments powered by Disqus